Sunday, June 14, 2009

I hate T-Mobile

So we've got this pre-paid Motorola V330 that we got for my wife back in 2005 (I'm a big believer of "no-commitment" policy when it comes to money. Yes, I am committed to my wife. I'll expand on these in the future). Unfortunately, T-Mobile locks their pre-paid phones, and we cannot use this phone out of the U.S.

Now that we've left the U.S. I entered a T-Mobile shop in Denver, they were very helpful, called T-Mobile support yada yada yada.
A day later I'm getting this on email:

===

T-Mobile Sim Unlock Request
Sim Unlock Reference: 3150094
IMEI: 356495003077668

Thank you for taking the time to contact T-Mobile. We have received your SIM Unlock Request. Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time. The account must have been active for 90 days and a refill within the last 30 days.


Thank You,

Sim Unlock Department
T-Mobile USA, Inc.


===

Why the hell would I refill if I am out of the country???
Now I hate their guts. I hate illogical things.

No comments:

Post a Comment